ROUNDUP: 8 restaurants now open, soon available in the Cedar Park area
Curry Pizza House’s Chicken Curry Masala Pizza features curry sauce, cheese, peppers, red onions, diced tomatoes, chicken masala and cilantro. (Courtesy of Curry Pizza House)
These eight restaurants have opened recently, like HappyRito Seafood, or plan to open soon, like The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill.
Read restaurant news in the Cedar Park area for November, December and early January.
1. California-based Curry Pizza House opened on December 10 in Cedar Park. Read more here.
2. HappyRito Seafood, a Vietnamese-Cajun restaurant, opened on November 18. Find out more here.
3. Slackers Brewing Co. opened on November 12 on RM 620 in northwest Austin. Read more here.
4. Tea Pillar opened in November at Cedar Park. The shop serves a variety of teas with boba, fresh fruit and more. Coffee, slush, matcha and other drinks are also available at the store. It is located at 251 N. Bell Blvd., Ste. 109, Parc des Cèdres. 512-394-7191. www.facebook.com/teapillar
5. Alzer’s Barbeque will be moving to a new restaurant on Cypress Creek Road in the second half of January. Read more here.
6. Jet’s Pizza will open a Detroit-style pizzeria in May. Read more here.
seven. P. Terry’s will be opening a burger stand in Cedar Park. Read more here.
8. The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill will open a Cedar Park restaurant in the second quarter of 2022. Learn more here.