The Grimaldi pizzeria presents the menu of summer selections
To celebrate the new season, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching a menu of refreshed summer selections that embrace the flavors of summer, including a tangy barbecue sauce, juicy strawberries, fresh blueberries and refreshing watermelon. From June 8, Grimaldi’s last seasonal menu features limited-time versions of its award-winning pizzas, salads, cheesecakes and cocktails:
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza – A spin on traditional Grimaldi pizza with Sweet Baby Ray barbecue sauce, oven roasted chicken, smoked bacon and red onion, topped with fresh cilantro
- Strawberry Spinach Salad – Baby spinach topped with crumbles of feta cheese, red onions, almonds and juicy strawberries mixed with a tangy strawberry vinaigrette
- Blueberry Cheesecake – A vanilla cheesecake topped with a swirl of fresh blueberries and blueberries and topped with homemade granola and whipped cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake – Creamy strawberry cheesecake served with fresh sliced strawberries and whipped cream
- Summertime Sangria – A refreshing berry sangria made with Beso Del Sol white sangria, strawberry puree, strawberries and fresh blueberries
- Salted Watermelon Margarita – 1800 Silver Tequila, fresh lime juice and shaken watermelon puree and served on ice with a salty rim
- Watermelon Mule – Tito’s craft vodka, watermelon puree and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s ginger beer
The seasonal menu will be available for dinner, take-out and delivery at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria restaurants nationwide, as well as Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go in AZ and Texas. Not available in NY, NJ or CT. Customers can also place take out or deliver orders through DoorDash, GrubHub, and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every order in the restaurant or over the phone, as well as orders placed through the Grimaldi website or through the mobile app.
The news and information presented in this press release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media or Journalistic, Inc.